Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
[email protected] joseph.darkins@gmail.com is offline

Default I need some help creating a graph with multiple ranges

Hello,

I'm creating a macro at the moment and its almost done. However, I have
a problem that will lead to my computer vacating the building via the
window. How do I create a graph via macro from multiple ranges; i.e. I
have two columns of data in different parts of the same worksheet and I
want to create a single graph using these ranges.

I have some code, but I was up late last night doing this and i'll be
ashamed to put in on the forum. : )

Thanks in advance and I hope my question is vaguely clear.

Joe