Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default Lookup from External Reference File

worksheets("Report1").Range("B9").Value =
Worksheets("ProjectInfo").Range("F11").value

Tom Ogilvy

"Bruce" wrote in message
I have a file I use for reference in generating the headings for my excel
reports. The reference file is currently in excel, but it as easily be in
Access. The data contains the project number (used for lookup),
description,
etc.
I create several report workbooks for a given project, several of which
contain multiple sheets. I would like to be able to use the reference file
insert several pieces of project info into the individual reports.
I have searched the threads and cannot find anything that works.
This ROOKIE needs some direction.
Thanks
--
VBA Rookie