David McRitchie

make a copy of the file and try opening the copy in Excel to see what
happens. There are so many things that can be different, and it is not
working with Excel when it is in HTML. While it was being worked on
in HTML was it an office program that was being used.
---
HTH,

"instauratio" wrote in message ...
I have a user who emailed a spreadsheet from home to the office. When he
arrived this morning he found it is in html. He has been working for several
hours making changes and I want to some how convert this back to an xls file.

Is it possible to convert this html to xls? and will I be able to save all
of the work he did while it was in html?
Thanks