Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Gary Keramidas Gary Keramidas is offline

Default Range offset

give us an example of exactly what you're trying to do

--

Gary

"jsd219" wrote in message
ups.com...
Here is a problem i am having, i need to not only make the range start
one row above the selected cell but i also need it to cover multiple
columns. any ideas?

God bless
jsd219

Alan Beban wrote:
Set rng = ActiveCell(0, -9)

Alan Beban

jsd219 wrote:
Can anyone tell me how to set a range offset? i am trying to write a
script that will start from the active cell and perform an action 1 row
above and several columns to the left.

example:

if cell "N100" is the active cell my script will go up to "N99" and
over to column "D" then perform its action.

God bless
jsd219