Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Jack Deuce Jack Deuce is offline

Default Creating unique keys

I kinda knew Pivot Tables were going to be the suggested solution and
I will give it a try. I have done some reading on them and have done
a couple of simple queries (just for totaling basically).

I solved the unique part of the address key by using ASAP Utilities
TEXT, Advanced character replace, to extract on 0-9 and used Text to
columns to extract Guardian Last & Guardian First so do have a unique
key once concatenating GL,GF,address that I used to identify the
families. Now we need to do a mass-mailing addressed to the Guardian
with the names of their children in the school system.