Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Hinojosa via OfficeKB.com Hinojosa via OfficeKB.com is offline

Default HELP!!

Because in order to get the info I have to run a report from a unix based
enviroment and the report downloads into an excel workbook from there I
created a marco to pull the info that i need and send it into the final excel
report and to write the info in a blank row would take forever there are over
500 some people each one with different numbers.

bobbo wrote:
Instead of Inserting Rows why not just write your information to one of
the blank rows?

I've written a macro that is basically merging two documents sorta. Anyways
what I need is a command or something that will do the following:

[quoted text clipped - 12 lines]
Message posted via OfficeKB.com