Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
JLGWhiz JLGWhiz is offline

Default building a macro that saves a file and converts to pdf

Try this site:

http://skp.mvps.org/ppt00036.htm

"Brian" wrote:

OK Thanks, how can I get excel to copy and past a chart into a PPT
presentation through a macro?

"JLGWhiz" wrote:

This from Microsoft:

Microsoft Office Excel provides many file format converters for importing
and exporting data. However, Excel does not provide a file format converter
for Adobe Portable Document Format (PDF), which is used with Adobe Acrobat
products. As an alternative, consider using the following Microsoft Office
Marketplace services:

Metadata Assistant, available from the Payne Consulting Group, converts an
Excel worksheet to a PDF file. For more information, see Metadata Assistant.

Able2Extract, available from Investintech, converts tabular information in a
PDF file to Excel worksheets. For more information, see Able2Extract.

"Brian" wrote:

I have adobe standard and am trying to create a macro that will run and then
convert the file to pdf - any suggestions.