Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Dean[_8_] Dean[_8_] is offline

Default Protect Macros From inadvertent Use

I also have clickable macro buttons. I suppose I would need to delete them,
right?

"Jim Thomlinson" wrote in message
At the top of the module where the code resides add

Option Private Module

This will keep all of the sub procedures and functions in the module
private
so that they do not show up in the macro list...
--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson

"MSweetG222" wrote:

Is it possible to save the worksheets to a different workbook that does
not
contain your code? That way they never even have access to it.
--
Thx
MSweetG222

"Dean" wrote:

I password protected my macros so no one can edit them but,
occasionally, I
want to send the file somewhere and I don't want them to be able to
even run
the macros, particularly one that takes off all the password
protection!

What is the easiest way to ensure they won't be able to run macros,
short of
deleting all of them?

Thanks!
Dean