Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Dean[_8_] Dean[_8_] is offline

Default Protect Macros From inadvertent Use

By the way, I assume there is a way to require a password to run each macro
somehow, but it would be better if they could simply be disabled only if and
when I choose to do so, say just before I mail it to someone. I'd rather
not have to supply a password every time that I run them.

Thanks!
Dean

"Dean" wrote in message
I password protected my macros so no one can edit them but, occasionally, I
want to send the file somewhere and I don't want them to be able to even
run the macros, particularly one that takes off all the password
protection!

What is the easiest way to ensure they won't be able to run macros, short
of deleting all of them?

Thanks!
Dean