frankfine

Thank you Paul and Richie,
You led me in the right direction, that is right clicking on the the sheet
tab. There I found "Select all sheets". It works once and seems to turn
itself off once you change sheets or actions.
The difference in procedures probably is due to our using different
versions. I use Office Excel 2003.
Frank

"David McRitchie" wrote:

Right click on any worksheet tab, then use Select All

don't forget to ungroup the worksheets when finished, by
right clicking on a worksheet tab and ungroup -- to prevent
making changes afterwards to all your grouped sheets
that would damage your workbook.
---
HTH,

"Paul Sheppard" wrote in message
news:Paul.Sheppard.1tkjqd_1123711503.5708@excelfor um-nospam.com...

frankfine Wrote:
Is there a command for selecting all worksheets?
Frank

Frank

Click on the first sheet and if you want to select all sheets in the
workbook hold down the shift key and click on the last worksheet, this
will select them all

If you only want some of the worksheets and they are consecutive then
the same as previous but click on the last sheet you want to select

Or if you want a number of non consecutive sheets click on the first
one and then holding down the CTRL key click on the remaining sheets
you want to select

Hope this helps

Paul

--