Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Dana DeLouis Dana DeLouis is offline

Default Instead of opening Solver Excel starts up a sub from the VBA project

Hi. Thank you very much for the feedback, especially that you are using
Excel 2003.
Glad it helped. :)
A little off topic, but another good habit to get into with Solver is not to
use workbook names that have a space in them. In certain types of Solver
programming, Solver can not internally store the name of the workbook
correctly if it has a space in the name. Why, we'll never know. Just
another undocumented bug...err...I mean feature.
--
HTH :)
Dana DeLouis

"Danail" wrote in message
ups.com...
Hey, Dana!
I changed the name of the procedure and Solver opens properly now.
Thank you for the suggestion. I use Excel 2003, but I guess with Excel,
as other things, bad habbits die hard.

Cheers!