GEORGIA

It did not work.. i know i am doing something wrong. I don't quite understand
the formual...sorry
what is "#" ?
I have replaced"A1" with where the name is located on my summary page like
this:
=HYPERLINK("#"&""&H23&"!H23","click me")
is saying that name is invalid.

Thank you for your help.

"Dave Peterson" wrote:

If all those associate names are in one column, maybe you could just insert an
additional column with a formula in it:

=HYPERLINK("#"&"'"&A1&"'!a1","click me")
and drag down

Then if A1 contains a worksheet name, when you click on that hyperlink, off
you'll go!

GEORGIA wrote:

I have a summary sheet which contains each associate's name grouped by the
team name. I also have different tabs seperated by team name which contains
details information of associate. I would manually look for the name and
insert a hyperlink so that if a manager clicks on the name it will take to
the detail. because associates are being added/deleted or moved to a
different team quite often, is there a way to automate this hyperlink
process? for
example:
look for a name "Sandy" in all the sheet, if found change it to hyperlink
connecting to where her detail sheet? (showing her name as a text on the
hyperlink)
Any help would greatly appreicated.

--

Dave Peterson