Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
bobbo bobbo is offline

Default Range (variable)

if enddate is a named range then this should work
Range("b" & Names("Enddate").RefersToRange.Row)
Names("Enddate").RefersToRange.row will return the first row of the
named range Enddate.

LyleF wrote:
I need to copy a range from one sheet into the exact same row in several
other sheets. I also need to make the row a variable so it can be changed
each month and then run the macro with the new row number.
Enddate is the variable and is being picked up correctly. I am getting
error 1004
as I try to pass Enddate into the range. Below is where I am now.

Range("b&Enddate").Select
--
Thanks
Lyle