Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
JLGWhiz JLGWhiz is offline

Default iam new to programming in excel i require help

Where is the date located on sheet two with respect to the data that was
copied from sheet one and what column and row does the data in sheet three
reside that you need the sheet two data copied adjacent to? Examples would
help a lot.

"tracks" wrote:

I have a wookbook containing three wooksheets, imformation is entered on
sheet 1 and copied to sheet two automatically, this is where my trouble
begins.
i need to find find the date from sheet 2 in a column on sheet 3 and in the
adjacent column in the same row copy information from a row on sheet 2.

I hope this is clear, and thanks in advance for any and all help.