Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Barb Reinhardt Barb Reinhardt is offline

Default iam new to programming in excel i require help

No, it's not clear.

What exactly do you find on Sheet2 and where do you find it?
What's on sheet3?

"tracks" wrote:

I have a wookbook containing three wooksheets, imformation is entered on
sheet 1 and copied to sheet two automatically, this is where my trouble
begins.
i need to find find the date from sheet 2 in a column on sheet 3 and in the
adjacent column in the same row copy information from a row on sheet 2.

I hope this is clear, and thanks in advance for any and all help.