Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
[email protected] robert.hatcher@l-3com.com is offline

Default Nested Ranges?

Thanks Paul, that works perfect
Robert

PCLIVE (RemoveThis) wrote:
Try this:

Range(Range("BINFilStart").Offset(0, 1).Address & ":colBend").Select

Regards,
Paul

wrote in message
oups.com...
Is it possible to a range within a range? For example to select a range
made up of two names I use the following:

Range("BINFilStart:colBend").Offset(0, 1).Select

However, BINFilStart should be offset and colBend should not. To meet
that need Ive tried a few things along the lines of:

Range("range(""BINFilStart"".Offset(0, 1)):colBend").Select

Nothing has worked and in this case I get runtime error 1004 Method
'Range' of object '_Global' failed. So far I can't find
anything in my references on nesting ranges.

Maybe I need a new approach?