Jim Rech

Unless you have multiple windows open for a given workbook I'd activate a
workbook via the Workbook object:

Workbooks("Book1.xls").Activate

Not that there's is anything wrong with what you're doing as long as the
window name you specify matches exactly a name that appears on the list of
windows at the bottom of Excel's Window menu.

--
Jim