Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
[email protected] gastoncortess@gmail.com is offline

Default Inter data into a cell

How can I open a workbook if I am passing his name as a veriable?
exaple:
sLibro = sNombre & ".xls"
Set NewWorkbook = ThisWorkbook.Path & Workbooks(sLibro)

this makes an error

On Oct 23, 12:07 pm, "John" wrote:
Not without opening the file first (though you can use the workbook
that's already open to open it).

Basically you'll need to open the workbook, then enter the data, then
close the workbook (this can all be done with a macro from the already
open workbook). You should be able to search the newsgroup for help
with this.

wrote:
Hi all

Is there a way to enter data in a close workbook cell, from an other
open workbook?

Thanks In advance
Gastón- Hide quoted text -- Show quoted text -