Sarah Balfour

On Thu, 11 Aug 2005 01:51:46 +0100, JoAnn Paules [MSFT MVP] wrote
(in article ):

You mean that's what they *say* is the situation. I'm a skeptic. If it was
that situation, I'd think there'd have been some mention of the situation.
But when I read "What do you think of this password crack?" or "Where can I
find a free crack?", I don't immediately think, "Gee, some poor employer is
getting done over by a disgruntled former employee!"

I'm with Jo on this one - I wouldn't assist anyone in cracking a passworded
document even if they say their intentions are honourable - I don't want to
be party to any nefarious dealings. I believe it was Beth who said that she
was once asked to crack a file and it turned out to be someone's personal
journal.