CLR

Default Thanks Jon for your Jan 2001 post......it helped me today!

Thanks for this Jon.......
I found it doing a Google Search.....used it 21 times today. It works super.
Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3

1. Robin Blackwell Jan 30 2001, 4:23 pm

Hi all,
I have a large number of Excel 97 Charts that are regularly updated from
their corresponding Worksheets. I would like to include on the charts a text
title from the Worksheet at cell A1. Is their anyway to link the cell to a
text box on each Chart? Any help appreciated.
Thanks,
Robin

2. Jon Peltier Jan 31 2001, 12:27 am

Hi Robin -
Easy. Click on the title. Click in the formula bar, press the equals
key, click in the cell you want to link the title to, then press enter.

- Jon