Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default Close Workbook If user disables macro's

If the user disables macros, then there is nothing you can do. There is no
setting that does what you ask. In fact, a medium setting prompts the user
to disable macros.

Sounds like you have some type of free trial setup. You are just kidding
yourself if you think you can enforce this from within excel.

Tom Ogilvy

"mmc308" wrote in message
I am currently looking for a way to close a workbook if the user has a
lower
security setting than meduim or the user chooses to disable macro's

The reason for this I have a macro in the work book that checks for a data
and lock the worksheet if the date has passed, however if they disable the
macro's they can work on this worksheet

Any idea would be appreciated
TIA
Michael