Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
pb pb is offline

Default Print Preview Macro

Trevor,

You understand correctly. It is a problem that I have for an Excel class and
the final step is to have the macro close the print preview. Being new to
this I thought I might not be understanding a step or something in creating
the macro.

Thanks for your patience and explaining.

Peter

"Trevor Shuttleworth" wrote:

I'm not sure I understand. If you Print Preview, I guess Excel assumes you
want to look at the preview. Hence you (or the user) determine when you've
seen enough.

As far as I know, this will have to be a manual intervention.

Regards

"Pb" wrote in message
Thanks Trevor,

But it still will not "close" after the preview.

"Trevor Shuttleworth" wrote:

sheets(1).printpreview
activesheet.printpreview

Regards

Trevor

"Pb" wrote in message
I have a macro that ends with a print preview of the worksheet. I can
not
seem to get the macro to record the close on the print preview. Any
suggestions - be careful, I am very new at this vb stuff.

Thanks,