Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
BruceG BruceG is offline

Default Newbie -& I am not getting this

Bob & JL, Thank for your help but it still does not work. It says Error 1004
on that line even after I tried both of y'all answers.

Could it be my whole macro be wrong and it is just hitting at the end? Here
is the latest copy -

Thanks for your help. B

Private Sub CommandButton1_Click()

Dim i As Integer
Dim j As Integer

Application.Goto Reference:="Alpha"
Sheets("Setup").Range("g3").Select
i = Selection.End(xlDown).Count

j = i - 1
Endrange = "A" & j
Could this be wrong, this is not declared, should it be? What would I
call it?
Sheets("Extract").Range("A1:" & Endrange).Select
Selection.Copy

End Sub

"JLatham" wrote:

If it gives you more trouble after that fix, try this instead:
Sheets("Extract").Range("A1:" & Endrange).Select
Selection.Copy

Sometimes Excel has a problem copying what isn't selected.

"BruceG" wrote:

I am getting a run error 1004 on the last line - what am I not getting?

What I want to do is go to Point "Alpha" count all the rows including but
backing out 1 for the total line then go to Sheet Extract and copy a line of
formulas (defined as range "Formula") down the sheet count number that was
just counted and adjusted by 1. USing a Click button to perform this
operation.

Any help would be greatly apprecioated.

BruceG

Private Sub CommandButton1_Click()

Dim i As Integer
Dim j as Integer

Application.Goto Reference:="Alpha"
Sheets("Setup").Range("g3").Select
i = Selection.End(xlDown).Count

j = i - 1

Endrange = "A" & j
Sheets("Extract").Range("A1:Endrange").Copy Error Line

End Sub