Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
rwnelson rwnelson is offline

Default Cell protection problem

Yes I do. I've even tried checking all the boxes to pretty much allow
anything and it still will not work. The way I have it set up is that
I select 1 of 3 dates and depending on the date selected, a different
set of data is displayed. I am able to use the drop down box and
select a date but that is when I get the message saying that the sheet
has to be unprotected for the results to be displayed.

Carim wrote:
Hi,

Do you still have the problem, if you remove Objects from Tools
Protection Protect Sheet...?

Carim