Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
[email protected] fre@home.net is offline

Default Need help with email code (PLEASE)

I already have code to remove all sheets except the active one;
however, I am not sure to how copy the entire workbook to a new
workbook. (I also will need to change the name of the new work book
before attaching)

And yes I want to attach the new workbook to an email, but not have to
save it to the hard drive. (I have seen simple code a while back to
attach a single sheet to an email with saving it to the hard drive.)

I really appreceiate your effort to understand what I am trying to do
here. On a very tight time line, so any more help you can give would
be greatly apprecited)

On Sat, 21 Oct 2006 14:13:53 +0200, "Ron de Bruin"
wrote:

would prefer not to save it to a file and attach

If you want to send a file the only way is to attach it to the mail

What you want is to copy the whole workbook and delete
all sheets except the active one and send that file

Am I correct ?

Try my add-in with the workbook Special option
http://www.rondebruin.nl/mail/add-in.htm