Debra Dalgleish

Select a cell on the worksheet.
Enter a formula that refers to the pivot page cell, e.g.:

="Cost of " & IF(B1="(All)","Fruit",B1)

Select the Pivot Chart
Type an equal sign (you'll see it appear in the formula bar)
Click on the cell that contains the formula
Press the Enter key
Move the text box to the position you want it, and format it.

Jenn wrote:
If I have 3 items I am showing on a pivot chart: cost of pears, cost of
peaches, and cost of apples, can I make the title of the graph change if I
just want to select a specific element . For instance when everything is
select the title for the graph is "Cost of Fruit". What I want is if I only
want to show apples I want the chart title to read "Cost of Apples". Any way
to do this?
Thanks in advance!

--
Debra Dalgleish