Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
[email protected] danail.gardev@gmail.com is offline

Default Instead of opening Solver Excel starts up a sub from the VBA project

Hi!

I have VBA code to set up and run Solver in Excel and it runs fine.
There is a weird thing happening though - when I try to run Solver
manually, i.e. through the Excel interface, it does not open but starts
up the one of hte subroutines of my VBA project. It is not a major
problem, but is really annoying and I cannot really run manually the
Sover to check it against the results of my code.

Any comment is appreciated!