Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Ron de Bruin Ron de Bruin is offline

Default Removing Objects

Try this

Sub Shapes2()
'Loop through the Shapes collection and use the Type number of the control
Dim myshape As Shape
For Each myshape In ActiveSheet.Shapes

' Pictures
If myshape.Type = 13 Then myshape.Delete

Next myshape

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"Please Help" wrote in message ...
Ron,

Your code and Bob's code work well, except I have a little problem. How can
we modify it to exclude from deleting text boxes? I only want to delete
picture objects, neither forms or control objects.

Thanks.

"Ron de Bruin" wrote:

Hi Please Help

Look here
http://www.rondebruin.nl/controlsobjectsworksheet.htm

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"Please Help" <Please wrote in message ...
Hello,

I have a workbook that contains 5 worksheets. In each worksheet, I have a
few picture objects. Is there a way that we can write a code to remove all
the picture objects in the worksheets of the workbook?

Thanks.