Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Barb Reinhardt Barb Reinhardt is offline

Default Assistance with error message on CELLS

Well, it appears that was the problem, but I'm not sure why and I don't want
to change what I have. Any ideas?

"Charles Chickering" wrote:

It works for me. Send me your workbook if you would like and I'll see if I
can repeat the error.
--
Charles Chickering

"A good example is twice the value of good advice."

"Barb Reinhardt" wrote:

No, it's a worksheet. Any other suggestions?

"Charles Chickering" wrote:

Is the ActiveSheet a chart?
--
Charles Chickering

"A good example is twice the value of good advice."

"Barb Reinhardt" wrote:

I have the following

Set myRange = Cells(9, 3) .Resize(52,31)

I got the error method cells of global object failed.

Can someone explain why it's not working?

Thanks