Ron Rosenfeld

On Tue, 18 Jan 2005 13:33:03 -0800, Mike R
wrote:

Peo
Thank you for the post!!! That solved 95% of the problems. Now, with Ron's
last day of the month formula everything works with the ecception of Aug 11
thru 31 and Sept 1. When I go back to my original formula all works with the
exception of the month of Sept. I am beginning to think I am supposed to
just take vacation in late summer and not try to use this worksheet!!!! any
other words of wisdom? (Beside just take the vacation, although that is an
option I would like this sheet to work). Thank you again for the help!!!

You need to post more detail to describe exactly what you are doing, what
formulas and data you are using, and what your actual and expected output is.
--ron