Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Clinton M James[_2_] Clinton M James[_2_] is offline

Default HELP: Web Query does not seem to get the data

Is anybody able to assist here? I recorded a macro to get the code i needed
over getting data from a web page.. basically i wn=ant to grab all provider
information and have the sheet update itself every so often with additions
and deletions.

Anyway, when i did the web query and had the entire region of data i needed
selected, i hit the button to import it, and the text never came across
except two titles of "location" and "name"

Is there a reason the mass of data didn't import? I had no problem with
another site i ge data off.

The macro that grabs data (part only) reads as follows:

With ActiveSheet.QueryTables.Add(Connection:= _
"URL;http://www.workcover.nsw.gov.au/workcover/Templates/SearchRehabProvider.aspx?NRMODE=Published&NRORIGIN ALURL=%2fWorkcoverOnline%2fRehabProviders%2fdefaul t%2ehtm&NRNODEGUID=%7bAB690DDF-A1F0-4C55-8DB5-7EE7417B756C%7d&NRCACHEHINT=Guest"
_
, Destination:=Range("A1"))
.Name = _
"SearchRehabProvider.aspx?NRMODE=Published&NRORIGI NALURL=%2fWorkcoverOnline%2fRehabProviders%2fdefau lt%2ehtm&NRNODEGUID=%7bAB690DDF-A1F0-4C55-8DB5-7EE7417B756C%7d&NRCACHEHINT=Guest"
.FieldNames = True
.RowNumbers = False
.FillAdjacentFormulas = False
.PreserveFormatting = True
.RefreshOnFileOpen = False
.BackgroundQuery = True
.RefreshStyle = xlInsertDeleteCells
.SavePassword = False
.SaveData = True
.AdjustColumnWidth = True
.RefreshPeriod = 0
.WebSelectionType = xlSpecifiedTables
.WebFormatting = xlWebFormattingNone
.WebTables = "15"
.WebPreFormattedTextToColumns = True
.WebConsecutiveDelimitersAsOne = True
.WebSingleBlockTextImport = False
.WebDisableDateRecognition = False
.WebDisableRedirections = False
.Refresh BackgroundQuery:=False
End With
ActiveWindow.SmallScroll Down:=-6
Range("D5").Select

the website is www.workcover.nsw.gov.au

then i go to the "WorkCover Online" option on the left side of screen, then
on right side i select on find a rehabilitation provider amd select all of
them so all display

Basically I am trying to have the macro grab all results... preferrably
going into each result and grabbing the provider number for each one as
well.

Anybody able to assist in why the macro is not grabbing the data as it
should be?

Thank you so much in advance if you can help.

Clint