Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Nick Hodge Nick Hodge is offline

Default Can someone recommend an Excel VBA Book?

Try also the Excel VBA Programmers reference by Green, Bovey and Bullen

--
HTH
Nick Hodge

HIS
www.nickhodge.co.uk

wrote in message
ups.com...
Hey - I consider myself pretty good with Excel (not an expert or
anything, but know most of the functions and options available within
Excel inside out) but don't know a thing about Visual Basic
programming. Can someone recommend a good introductory book where
someone with a good knowledge of Excel can pick up at least the basics
behind VBA programming in Excel? I have programming experience (C, C++,
SAS) and I think it is something I pick up pretty quickly, just none in
Visual Basic. So if anyone can recommend me a good book to start with
that would be appreciated, thanks!!!