Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Ed Ed is offline

Default Trying to ceate an event tracker: linked to dates on a calendar?

The Outlook calendar would work okay, I guess, but I've never tried to
integrate Excel and Outlook. I've got about 35 columns of data in the event
tracking worksheet, although most of that won't have to show when I click to
view a date. Can you point me to some examples, perhaps?

Ed

"Jim Thomlinson" wrote in message
Why not use Outlook?
--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson

"Ed" wrote:

I'd like to create an event tracker. When I have an event on a certain
date, I'd like to be able to have a calendar of some sort with a link to
the
event info. Then, whenever someone asks me if I have a certain date
available, I can click on that date to show me what is going on that day.
The "calendar" can be some kind of control, or just months and numbers
down
a range of cells. Any suggestions?

Ed