Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Bob Phillips Bob Phillips is offline

Default Can someone recommend an Excel VBA Book?

Either VBA For Dummies, or Excel VBA Power Programming, both by John
Walkenbach. Go to your bookshop and browse them to see which its more
suitable.

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

wrote in message
ups.com...
Hey - I consider myself pretty good with Excel (not an expert or
anything, but know most of the functions and options available within
Excel inside out) but don't know a thing about Visual Basic
programming. Can someone recommend a good introductory book where
someone with a good knowledge of Excel can pick up at least the basics
behind VBA programming in Excel? I have programming experience (C, C++,
SAS) and I think it is something I pick up pretty quickly, just none in
Visual Basic. So if anyone can recommend me a good book to start with
that would be appreciated, thanks!!!