Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Mike Milligan Mike Milligan is offline

Default Adding Headers to a listbox

That works great if I'm using Rowsource. How do I get headers when I am
populating the listbox via VBA (ie. the data isn't in a spreadsheet)?

"Jim Rech" wrote in message
You have to set RowSource to a spreadsheet range that is just below the
column headers you want, but does not include them.

For example, if your headers are in A1:C1 and the data is in A2:C10, you
set
RowSource to A2:C10.

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/211899

--