Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
JOUIOUI JOUIOUI is offline

Default auto copy from one sheet to another

I'll be creating a workbook with 5 sheets that folks will use each day to
submit information on. The first 4 sheets will have data entered in columns
A, B, C, D, E, F and G. The number of rows each day with data entered is
variable and on some days a sheet may even be empty. My goal is to have the
5th Sheet be a summary page and is titled, "Summary". On this summary sheet
I only want to copy the informaiton from Columns A, B and E from the sheets
titled "First", "Second", "Third" and "Fourth" only when data is entered
beginning on row 2 since there are column headings on each sheet. I'm just
not sure how to designate to copy the text from one sheet to another whe when
the number of rows pupulated on each sheet is unknown. Any ideas are
appreciated, thank you