Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
smokiesandwine smokiesandwine is offline

Default Array's, Calculations and Results

Hey Tom

I have this simple programming running through a array, basically
displayin the result in a cell then movin to the cell below. however i
basically i have 2340 formula from cell A1:AI110 (eg), each cell
contains a different formula. I want to put each formula into the array
to store , which is done , then run through each formula displayin the
correct result in the associated cell, (eg) a2 would be myformula(0) a3
would be myformula(1) and so fore, and say after 100 formula's move to
column B cell 1 and contunue running through the array.

Dont know how much sense this makes , hope u can help out , even if u
can give me the simple command of move to next cell , i feel i could
get this workin, alot of code but workin !!!

Cheers for any help

Kind Regards
David

Sub FormulaTest()
Dim myFormula(0 To 11) As String
Dim i As Long

'Select cells A10 to A15
Range("A10:B15").ClearContents

'Fill the array with formulas
myFormula(0) = "=SUM(10+12)" }
myFormula(1) = "=SUM(20+12)" }
myFormula(2) = "=SUM(30+12)" )
myFormula(3) = "=SUM(40+12)" )
myFormula(4) = "=SUM(50+12)" )

SUM will be replaced with =IF(AND
(OFFSET(Database!$D$1,$B7+G$2,0)=
$A7,HLOOKUP("Course_Start",Database!
$A$2:$O$1600,$B7+G$2,FALSE)0),
HLOOKUP("Course_Start",Database!
$A$2:$O$1600,$B7+G$2,FALSE)," ")

myFormula(5) = "=SUM(60+12)" )
myFormula(6) = "=SUM(70+12)" }
myFormula(7) = "=SUM(30+12)" }
myFormula(8) = "=SUM(40+12)" }
myFormula(9) = "=SUM(50+12)" }
myFormula(10) = "=SUM(60+12)" }
myFormula(11) = "=SUM(70+12)" }

For i = 0 To 5

If formula(i) = formula(5) Then

'move to the next column

Else

Range("A10").Offset(i, 0).Value = Evaluate(myFormula(i))

Next i

End Sub