Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
RobcPettit[_2_] RobcPettit[_2_] is offline

Default excel formula

Thankyou for your reply. I tried the formula but it would not return a
value. After re reading my post, your right it is a bit criptic. If I
have =b1 in c1. Then if the result in c1 = Winner or loser, I dont want
this value to change when a1 = 1. Its to do with a program that feed
info into excel, what tends to happen is a1 will = 1 b1 = playing, and
these values dont change for about 20 seconds. But if the value in b1 =
winning or losing the values change in about 2 seconds. I need to hold
this value long anough for me to run a macro to do things with the
data. Whence I thought if I could shove the results some were else. At
the moment though the values are changing at the same time. When a1 =
1, the game isnt in play whence the reason for wanting to skip 1.
Regards Robert