Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Erik Erik is offline

Default e-mail address via outlook address book

I have sucessfully used Ron Debruin's code to send e-mails with CDO. I was
wondering if there is any way to use outlook's address book to set the TO
field instead of another spreadsheet with column of names and column of
e-mail addresses? In other words, I have a list of people (full names) and
want VB to look up the e-mail address in outlook instead of having it come
from a spreadsheet. Any thoughts are appreciated. Thanks.