Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Barb Reinhardt Barb Reinhardt is offline

Default Dynamically adding data after the last column

That answered the first part of my question. What do I need to do to copy
the data over one column from the last column?

"Charles Chickering" wrote:

Dim R As Range
Set R = Range("A30", Range("A30").End(xlToRight).End(xlDown))
--
Charles Chickering

"A good example is twice the value of good advice."

"Barb Reinhardt" wrote:

I want to do the following

Set a dynamic range name of USED Range
First row is row 30
First column is column A
Last column is the last column of data in row 30.
Last row is the last row of data in the last column.

Once that named range is defned, I want to copy the data in the last column
of data over one column.

AND ... I want to do this all programmatically or with a predefined range
name.

Can someone assist?

Thanks