Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
bobbo bobbo is offline

Default Public array

I have an two event handler procedures that uses a public array
declared in a different module. The public array is undimensioned. In
one of the procedures it is dimensioned and given values. The other
procedure uses this array of values set by the first procedure. I need
to use the array in a procedure on a custom add in. When I try to call
values from this array, I get an error . The editor indicates that the
array is empty. Is there a way I can pass the dimensioned array with
values to the procedure in the add in?