Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Ron de Bruin Ron de Bruin is offline

Default Send to mail recipient( as attachment)

CtrlGo fill in the default address

Point to the Go button and you can read it

But maybe a macro is easier for you
See link in my other reply

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

wrote in message oups.com...
Sorry.. I have found the customise window for SendMail.
However, my question is .. is there a way that I can default the "To"
or the CC field of the SendMail.
It seems that the default email was to set for "From".. becuase even
after I set the default email field..
then click on save.. but when the Outlook mail item pops up.. the To
and CC fields are still empty.
If you know the code to set a default email address in teh To or CC
field.. or you can give any hints.. I would really appreciate it..
Thank you for your help!

wrote:
Hi,

Thank you very much for your response. I have downloaded the add-in
and added to Excel.
However, I am not able to see the add-in anywhere.. even with the
Customise window so I can set default email address. I have read
through the user manual and followed the step, but still not able to
see the Customise window or button in Excel to use the SendMail add-in

THanks again

Ron de Bruin wrote:
Hi ?

Yes code

See my site for example code or use my add-in
http://www.rondebruin.nl/mail/add-in.htm

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

wrote in message ups.com...

Hi!
I have a question about excel programming. I'm not sure if this is
feasible but is it possible to set a default email address in the "To"
field or the "cc" field when a user click on the icon "Send to Mail
Recipient (as attachment)" ?

Do I need to write VBA code to set these two fields? Thank you very
much for any assistance!