Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
[email protected] gary.lindsey@gmail.com is offline

Default Need help. Simple check box then print the next cell.

I am not experienced at excel programming but have played around with
some stuff before. I just need to know how to create a check box in one
cell that when checked (selected) it will print text from an adjacent
cell. It will be multiple check boxes selected to put the text in a
paragraph so it can be printed.

Is there such a form (template) already similar to this out there so I
can just change it for my use?
It seems like something someone would commonly do for a questionaire
type application.

thanks
Gary