Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Chris Chris is offline

Default Load Data into userform

Thank you!!

Charles Chickering wrote:
I'm not sure how you want to load them or where there need to go but here is
a way to get the data:
Dim r As Range
Set r = Range("YourNamedRange").Cells(1).Resize(2).EntireR ow
'This sets "r" = to the first cell in your named range, plus the row below
' and includes the entire row. I'm not sure what else you want to do with it
MsgBox r.Address
--
Charles Chickering

"A good example is twice the value of good advice."

"Chris" wrote:

I have a named Range starting at row 14, when I load the userform I
need 2 rows after the start of the named range to load. I named the
range becuase the actual row will change from time to time. I am pretty
new to VBA, can someone please assist. Thank you.