Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Ron de Bruin Ron de Bruin is offline

Default How to send different ranges to multiple e-mail recipients

Hi Meghan

The same range to more people ?
Maybe
http://www.rondebruin.nl/mail/tips2.htm

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"Meghan" wrote in message ...
I am trying to set up a macros that will allow me to send a specific range of
cells in a worksheet to multiple e-mail recipients. I don't have any problem
creating the first range of cells and e-mail address, but I am not sure how
to set up the next commands. Do you have any suggestions?

Sub MacroTest()
' Select the range of cells on the active worksheet.
ActiveSheet.Range("A1:H7", "A9:H12").Select

' Show the envelope on the ActiveWorkbook.
ActiveWorkbook.EnvelopeVisible = False

' Set the optional introduction field thats adds
' some header text to the email body. It also sets
' the To and Subject lines. Finally the message
' is sent.
With ActiveSheet.MailEnvelope
.Introduction = "This is a sample worksheet."
.Item.To = "
.Item.Subject = "Test"
.Item.Send
End With