Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jim Thomlinson Jim Thomlinson is offline

Default Excel macro using email - Security warning from Outlook

Check out this site...

http://www.rondebruin.nl/sendmail.htm
--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson

"Andre Croteau" wrote:

Hi,

I have been using an Excel macro that automatically sends distinct data by
email to 100 different vendors, one after the other.

Recently, there is a message that pops up:

A program is trying to automatically send an email on your behalf. Do you
want to allow this? YES NO HELP

Is there a way to disable this question? Or else, this means I have to stay
in front of my computer , and answer YES a hundred times.

I have Excel 2000 & Outlook 2000

Thank you

André