Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Barb Reinhardt Barb Reinhardt is offline

Default Accessing selection list within a user form

Let me preface this by saying that I'm a novice with user forms.

Since Excel does interesting things with dates (entry of 9/01 results in
9/1/2006), I want to ensure that the dates are entered as desired. I'm
doing this with user form and a selection change event on the cells that have
dates. If someone has a better idea, let me know.

Anyway, I have a list with months in it and a list with years in it.

Month: Dates!A2:A13
Year: Dates!B2:B32

How do I set up a selection list in the user form?

Thanks