Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default Finding last cell and insert line

Assuming the column will never be blank or have less than 2 rows, and
headers are in row1.

Sub AddFormulas()
Cells(1,1).End(xldown).offset(1,0).Range( _
"A1,C1,F1:J1").formulaR1C1 = "=Sum(R2C:R[-1]C)"
End Sub

adds formulas in column A, C, F through J. Adjust to suit.
Tom Ogilvy

"Matt" wrote in message
Hello,

I want to write a program that will search down a column to find the first
empty cell, insert a row at that point, and then perform sums for certain
columns. Also, I want to create line formats for each column. The first
empty
cell occurrence will be variable, but the columns will be fixed....Thanks!