Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default Combo box macro problems

The code is pretty reliable. You saw in this thread the problem was due to
an environmental setting.

I would read Debra's page again and make sure I did everything as she
prescribes it. Then if you still have problems, perhaps start a new thread,
posting the code *you* are actually using and a reference to Debra's site
(not everyone is familar), where you have the code, and any other pertinent
details.

One thing to do preliminary to starting a new thread is to open a blank
workbook and put Debra's code in there and get it working (apply any
conditions specific to the macro, such as data validation in a few cells as
I recall). This will give you some confidence that it works. Then see how
your actual workbook is different.

Tom Ogilvy

"J4Ysc3n3" wrote in message
I am using that same code, and I am getting a run time error stating:

method 'OLEObjects' of object '_worksheet' failed

I emailed debra once and asked if it was the code that was wrong, but I
had
named my combo box wrong. I fixed that, but it is still not working.

Any thoughts...