Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default This Hyperlink formula doesnt work

=HYPERLINK("[MACRO EXCEL GENERAR HOJAS Y ESTAD
DEFINITIVA.xls]"&E5064&"!$E$7"; "Go to this sheet")

worked fine for me. (assuming your list separator is a semicolon - I tested
with a comma since that is the list separator for my regional version of
excel).

Tom Ogilvy

"cbm" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi Tom, I did but message coudnīt find the reference comes on popping

cbm ha escrito:

Thanks Mike, Iīve put it into a command button bur i had a sintaxis
error:

I guess the error is here, but i donīt knowhow to solve it
SubAddress:= _
sht & "!E7"

Mike Fogleman ha escrito:

This should get you started..

Sub AddHyper()
Dim sht As String

sht = ActiveSheet.Range("E5064").Value
ActiveSheet.Hyperlinks.Add Anchor:=Range("E5064"), Address:="",
SubAddress:= _
sht & "!E7"
End Sub

Mike F
"cbm" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi, i need a formula to make an Hyperlink to de name of the sheet i
write in cell E5064

I was trying with this but didnīt work

=HYPERLINK("[MACRO EXCEL GENERAR HOJAS Y ESTAD DEFINITIVA.xls]
&(=E5064) &!$E$7"; "Go to this sheet")

Can anybody help PLEASE?